Date: Saturday, August 29, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT
Venue: Marcus Lewis Tennis Center East, 10 Granite Road,Acton, MA. Directions
Entry Fee: US$25
Registration ends on: closed
We would like to thank everyone for an amazing response we got. We are closing the registrations to finalize draws. There may be few open slots in Mixed and Women’s category. If you are interested, please email us to confirm at email@example.com .
Dear Tennis Lovers,
Sincere appreciation from the ‘Boston Tennis Friends’ group to you for enrolling for a noble cause. Your participation fees will be donated to ‘Dana Farber Cancer Institute’.
Payment Receipt: Please bring your PayPal receipt along with you for the tournament. If you have any issues with registration, please call (978) 496-8660 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
• This event will feature both men’s, women’s and a mixed doubles draw. It is an “open” tournament that welcomes players of all ages and levels.
• The format is one no-ad set, single-elimination
• From 10-11:30AM there will be an on-court seminar/clinic that will be run by Marcus Lewis for anyone who would like to participate. This will be an opportunity to have your tennis questions answered in an open forum where everyone can benefit. You may even be given a quick lesson for demonstration purposes
• Please keep in mind that the most important aspect of this event is its support for an important cause. Our goal is for everyone to have a great time, meet new people and to make a difference in the lives of others
• Please bring your own racket
• Please be on time, It is very important. We want to make this a wonderful experience for everyone without any delays
• If you do not show up for the tournament then your opponent will go to the next round
• Food is available at a nominal price and all contributions towards food also go to charity
• Only amounts in excess of $25 per participant are tax deductible
Good Luck !
Last week, with great pleasure, pride and purpose on behalf of you we went to Dana Farber Cancer Institute and presented the check for $2215. These were the proceeds from the money collected from the first BTF tournament conducted last month.
One additional good news, there was an anonymous donor for Jimmy Fund who was matching dollar to dollar for all contributions in September. You should be proud that our tournament’s impact towards cancer research was $4430.
We want to thank you one more time for your participation and support for the tournament. You had motivated us to do this again. We are very determined to do this every year. We will get back again during the summer of 2016 for an even bigger tournament.